Wacker Neuson ET20 Excavator
The 2-tonne, ET20 excavator, offers excellent performance and comfort in a compact package. The ET is a productive and versatile digging machine with a maximum digging depth of 2683 mm and a high breakout force of 18.8 kN. The Tier 4 Final engine delivers 17.2 net hp at 2,200 RPM for powerful digging, fast cycle times and quiet operation. The ET 20 is comfortable in operation with a large operating station, excellent visibility, and a unique double-door cab design.
- A telescopic undercarriage can be extended from 990 mm to 1300 mm for more exceptional lifting power and stability.
- Comfortable operator station with unique double-door cab allows the operator to enter or exit the machine from either side and provides for excellent visibility.
- Large engine cover and easy removal of side covers provide easy access and serviceability.
- Pattern control changeover conveniently located inside the operator station.
- Elongated tracks feature four rollers for increased stability, smoother ride and lower ground pressure.
Yanmar 4 stroke, 3 cylinder Tier 4 Final diesel engine
Expandable dozer blade
Auxiliary hydraulics with flat face coupler and non-pressurized return to tank line
Hydraulic oil cooler
Pilot joystick controls
ISO/SAE control pattern changeover located in cab and operator’s station
Boom mounted work light
Adjustable driver’s seat and seat belt
Operator and spare parts manuals
Tool kit including grease gun
Indicators: Battery, engine oil pressure, coolant temp, fuel gauge
|Shipping weight min.||1,862 kg|
|Operating weight||2,005 – 2,324 kg|
|Biting force max.||12.5 kN|
|Breakout force max. max., nach ISO 6015||18.8 kN|
|Digging depth max.||2,683 mm|
|Dumping height||2713 – 2836 mm|
|Digging radius max.||4,317 mm|
|L x W x H min.||4049 x 990 x 2295 mm|
Engine / Motor
|Engine / Motor manufacturer||Yanmar|
|Engine / Motor type||3TNV80F|
|Engine / Motor||Water-cooled 3-cylinder diesel engine|
|RPM / speed||2,200 rpm|
|Engine performance acc. to ISO||12.8 kW|
|Battery Voltage||44 Ah|
|Fuel tank capacity||24 l|
|Duty pump||Double variable pump with 2 gear pumps|
|Flow rate max.||73 l/min|
|Operating pressure for working and traction hydraulics||200 bar|
|Operating pressure Slewing gear||150 bar|
|RPM / speed Superstructure||10 rpm|
|Hydraulic oil tank||19 l|
|Travel speed max.||4.1 km/h|
|Chain width||250 mm|
|Ground clearance||170 mm|
|Stroke – Above ground||220 mm|
|Stroke – Below ground||300 mm|
|Sound level (LwA) acc. to 2000/14/EC||93 dB(A)|
|Cabin – specified sound pressure level LpA acc. to ISO 6394||75.8 dB(A)|